9.30.2009

Girlfriends

What would we do without our Girlfriends. I am very thankfully to have two girlfriends who I can for sure count on anytime I need them. They are always there for me to call when I just need to Chit Chat, complain about David, to tell them something new Easton is doing, or just when I need advice. The first friend and I have been best friends since the 6 grade and we have never fought a day in our lives...hard to believe i know, but we never had an argument, and I am very thankful for that. We are a day apart. So technical we knew each other from birth. We were probably talking to each other in the nursery about all the things we wanted to do when we got older. We always dreamed of living on the same piece of land and building our houses on opposite sides and we would have a huge lake between our houses and in the middle of the lake we would have a island and we would go on it to have parties...oh how our lives have changed. You never know we can still live our dream out!! My other girlfriend I met in College and we have been close since then. We talk every chance we can on our drive into work. We are so different but yet so much a like. I wished she lived closer to me, but the phone calls we have together make us seem only a few miles away. Well until she says it is X degrees in Dallas and we are always 10 degrees warmer. She is expecting her first baby in December. I can't wait to meet Addison. I am truly blessed to have TWO Best Girlfriends.


I on the other hand was a not good girlfriend this past weekend. I confused my days for Kate's baby shower, and I messed it. I truly was not a good girlfriend. Kate has already told me not to worry about it and that she wasn't upset, but I still feel really bad that I missed it. I guess I am getting older and mine mind is going, but that is no excuse. I really have some making up to do!!


I just want to say Thank You to the both of you!! You guys both mean the world to me. And you both know that I will be there for anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment