9.21.2009

The Beach

I know Labor Day happened weeks ago, but I have been so busy with work that I haven't had time to talk about it. David and I were invited to Sargent to hang out with Kristen and Freddy. We had a blast of a time. My feet hurt like hell from walking bear foot on the sand, but Easton had an even better time playing in the sand. I am not a big ocean person. Back in high school, I know many years ago, working on 10. The current was going out and it was taking me with it, I had to holler for one of my friends to get me because I was getting to the point where I couldn't touch anymore. I have since then not been afraid but not fond of the water. Plus I hate the sand it gets EVERYWHERE!!! Here is pictures of Easton having a grand time.
Playing in his mud holeDaddy and Easton Fishing
Daddy and Mommy

Aunt Kristen and Uncle Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment