9.25.2009

New Addition

Easton has yet another girl cousin! David's middle brother Michael and fiance Morgan had a baby girl - Madelyn - on the 15th (day before my birthday). She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz. and was 19 inches long (I think). She is so precious. What through me for a loop was Micheal and Aunt Moobs (that is David's name for her) went into the Hospital on Tuesday the 15th around 1:00 p.m. and had Madelynn around 6:00 p.m., they were released from the Hospital on Wednesday the 16th around 8 p.m. Boy do they get you in and then kick you out. I was shocked when I heard about that. But they are home and doing great. We got to see them last weekend. We went up on Saturday and I cooked them dinner and then we went back on Sunday (no we didn't drive back to BMT, we stayed in a hotel) and I cooked them breakfast and then I cooked them lunch. I wished I could have done more. Check her out

Doesn't David look good holding a girl lol...get it out your head. We are not ready for another one, give us a year and maybe we will be. I could have slept for hours...isn't she precious!!!

Easton def. has the Lang's Eyes... Easton with Uncle Mike


Aunt Moobs and Maddie (don't hate me Morgan)


And the best for last...Maddie with her beautiful eyes open!!

No comments:

Post a Comment