12.21.2009

Not Me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This week I have been a great wife. I have not neglected my husband once, or got mad because he forgot our son's cup and we had to turn around to get it. I haven't told him what a great father or husband he has been. I don't take him for granted, Nope Not Me!!!

My house is spick and span. I haven't unloaded the dishwasher or put the dishes in the sink in the dishwasher. I don't have toys and misc items strung out through the house, my floor needs to be swept. I need to fold 3 loads of laudry and wash laundry lol...Nope Not Me!!!

I have everything wrapped. I don't have a single thing wrapped, everthing is in my guest room, which I need to clean out because I have guest coming over. Nope Not Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment