2.24.2010

Where did it go?

When did this

become this?

This morning when we were getting ready and E wanted to show me something. So instead of hollering Mommy or Momma, he hollered MOM! I looked at my husband and asked him if he just heard that...E just called me MOM not Mommy or Momma, MOM. It broke my heart because my little boy is growing up.

Over the weekend when I was cleaning, E decided he wanted to go and play in his room, no biggie, he shut the door, fine with me. So after 2 mins. I went to check on him, just to make sure he wasn't hanging from the ceiling, so I gently opened the door, because I didn't want to disturb him playing. Well I guess he heard the door "click" as I closed it, he came to the door opened it and said, "No Momma my room, you no!" And then slammed the door in my face! All I could do was was laugh! I was thinking excuse me you are 2 1/2 not a teenager yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment