11.06.2009

The Opener


Easton First Year Hunting (4 months)


If you are person who hunts then you know what I am referring to when I say the Opener:

The ‘Opener’ refers to the first day of deer season. It’s a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.

And it begins this weekend!!! I am so excited, we looked forward to this day every year. There is nothing better than sitting in the deer stand, listen to the birds rustle in the tress, the crows starting to crow, the squirrels jumping from tree limb to tree limb, and then when the sun begins to peek through you hear corn feeders going off and shots being fired. I always think man I want a piece of that gun fire. There is nothing better than that adrenline rush you get. I don't care if you have been hunting for 50 years or if this is you frist time to hunt, but you get this heart pumping feeling, that is awesome! So to all you deer hunters out there Good Luck this weekend. Bring home some meat.



My Deer from Last Year



Biggest deer killed by Lester last year


Easton with his Pops (last year)

No comments:

Post a Comment